Dates and times:
Sat 24 June 11am – 6pm
Sun 25 June 12noon – 5pm
On Saturday gates will open @ 10.30am and at 11.30am on Sunday
West End LIVE is a FREE event which is open to the public.
There are NO TICKETS issued for this event.
Security and Welfare:
Your safety and welfare at West End Live are of paramount importance to the organisers and as such, additional measures will be in place at this year’s event.
- Please note that Entrance A, in the North West corner of Trafalgar Square is the primary entrance to the event.
- If you choose to enter through Entrance B, at the North East corner of Trafalgar Square the queue will stretch along the National Gallery rather than South towards Whitehall as per previous years
- For your comfort and safety there will be an increased security presence at this year’s event
- Please note that bag searches will be in operation across all entrances for the duration of the weekend and as such, entry may take a little longer than previous years
- Please limit the size of your bags and only bring a small bag if absolutely essential
- Please open your bags as you approach the search tables to expedite the process
- Please note that if you are unwilling to have your bag searched, you will not be permitted entry
- Random spot checks will also be in operation within the event site and so please don’t be offended if you are asked on more than one occasion to share the contents of your bag
- Please ensure you keep your bag with you at all times
- Please remain patient whilst queuing and respect those around you – we will try to get you in as quickly and as smoothly as is possible
- If you require any information about the event, see anything suspicious or have any concerns then please contact a member of our friendly security team and they will be happy to help
We are expecting a lovely weekend and so please make sure you bring plenty of water and suncream. Water will be available to buy inside the square.
General government advice in relation to safety at events can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/stay-safe-film
Wheelchair and Accessible Viewing Access:
The viewing area is positioned on the North Terrace of Trafalgar Square at the top of the steps (in front of the National Gallery)
- Access is limited to one carer per wheelchair user/mobility impaired attendee due to capacity
- Access to this area should be via the North West (Entrance A) corner of Trafalgar Square
- This area is monitored by stewards who will control access on a first come/first served basis at their discretion
- This area can accommodate a limited number of wheelchairs and therefore once capacity is reached we cannot guarantee access
This event contains flash lighting.
Food and seating:
- Please note that food and water will be on sale at our concession stand in the South West corner
- You are able to bring in your own food and drink but please keep bags to a minimum
- We discourage people from bringing their own seats as this is a standing event and health and safety regulations mean you may be refused entry.
Nearest LUL and Overground stations:
Please note that West End LIVE is a popular event.
Due to the high-audience numbers you may be required to queue to get into the event site. Once the Square reaches capacity these queues will be stopped at the entry gates and only allowed access once people begin to leave. These queues are monitored by our experienced stewards.
- Drink Water (Water will be available to buy in and around the Square)
- Wear suncream (Trafalgar Square is an open area so there is no cover)
- Enjoy yourselves
- Buy Theatre tickets from TKTS
- Do NOT bring alcohol – West End LIVE is a no alcohol event
For tickets to all West End shows go to OFFICIAL LONDON THEATRE and visit the onsite TKTS booth over the course of the event weekend
Please note: by accessing the event, attendees grant the event organisers the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of themselves, or any in which they may be included, for editorial trade, advertising or any other purpose that they may be used